We are seeking an organised and personable individual who wants to join a start-up, supporting our operations and customer queries. Working closely with the senior staff, you will be responsible for establishing customer improvements by taking in-bound questions and concerns. In this position, you will be speaking to UK customers, answering any questions, and improving their experience of financing energy-efficient products. Furthermore, you will be contributing to the growth of the business by having a keen eye on ways to streamline the process
What you will do
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with customers via phone and email, both proactively and reactively
- Correspond in writing to customers
- Resolve issues with Green Deal Plans, including GDFC’s systems and external industry processes
- Liaise with third parties to fully investigate the circumstances of the complaint
- Deliver excellent customer service via an inbound and outbound line
- Ensure adherence to FCA and Ombudsman Codes of Conduct and ensure a satisfactory outcome
- Take on additional activities to support the business and develop consumer improvement
- Support committee meetings by preparing material, taking minutes, and following up on actions
- Support office-based aspects of operations by compiling information packs and contributing to client webinars
What you need
- A strong academic background
- Confident verbal and written communication skills – you aren’t afraid of speaking to people on the phone and have top-notch email communication!
- You are a quick thinker – you can pick up complex issues quickly and will be able to develop clear action plans accordingly
- Excellent interpersonal skills – you are positive and prompt to react to changes
- You are numerate and accurate – you will be able to find ways to improve the process for the consumer and for the business
- Pro-active and hard working
- You are skilled with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- You are interested in joining a start-up FinTech company
- Previous experience working in an office-based customer or operations role
- Previous experience in consumer lending
- Experience in a customer service role
Training and Development
Joining the company at this exciting time means that you will get the unique opportunity to work alongside the senior members of the team, who will offer you support, encouragement, and loads of learning opportunities!
The company head office is based in central London
You’ll be part of the core team in a crucial role that sits between the product owners, the development team and the end users.
If this is you, we want to hear from you ASAP.
Please drop us a note with your CV if you want to apply for a role. email@example.com