The operations manager will directly oversee customer operations across the organization covering Loans Admin, and Customer Queries and complaints, as well as manage our outsource partners. The appointee will also be accountable for conducting quality assurance activity on the operations team to ensure regulatory compliance and drive continuous improvement. This is a hands-on role ideal for a young professional looking for an extensive challenging role.
- Responsible and accountable for managing the internal Customer Ops team and two outsource providers
- Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators
- Identify areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects
- Manage departmental budgets focusing on resource costs
- Implement change in response to legal, regulatory and business need development.
- Lead engagement with outsourcer providers on SLA adherence and performance
- Act as “single point” of escalation for internal Customer Operations agents; personally handle complex customer queries and complaints and provide guidance to staff
- Act as the point contact for Ombudsman Service queries
- Identify and manage risks, issues and dependencies within Ops
- Conduct regular reviews of Customer Operations agents performance and manage underperformance
- Be an ambassador for the customer journey and look at new ways of working
- Development of operational reporting to be presented to senior management
- High calibre individual with good degree background and evident intellectual capability and clear thinker: Logical, analytical thought process with key attention to detail
- Professional, confident, enthusiastic and committed with strong communication skills
- Proven track record in driving results and process outcome improvement
- Change management skills
- Proven track record in motivating a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to recognize problems and areas for improvements
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM and Telephony Systems
- Experience as a Customer Operations Manager or Team Leader, ideally within a Financial Services / Consumer Lending environment
- Previous Call Centre management experience
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Pension and healthcare benefits
- Central London
You’ll be part of the core team in a crucial role that sits between the product owners, the development team and the end users.
If this is you, we want to hear from you ASAP.
Please drop us a note with your CV if you want to apply for a role. firstname.lastname@example.org